Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Already School Picture Time

 Audree Kamille Thomas
     Mrs Hornes Class
   4th Grade
 I have notice with Little Miss Audree
that when she gets older she doesnt want to take as many pictures
 as I would like to take of her...
But I get what I get and don't throw a fit
I just cant believe it is already
Picture time at school

Lillee May Thomas
Mrs. Kubinak Class
Kindergarten
 Lillee May loves the being in front of the camera
Do I blame her NO...
Ever since she was in my belly she was getting her picture
taken....
She loves kindergarten...
She was sad cause she missed her first day of school
Due to this horrible flu bug going around...
I will take a Cold Flu Bug anyday instead of Stomach Bug...
She is posing more and just letting me capture her personality
When I am older I will appreciate the time I put out to take all these
pictures and scrapbook of them.
This is the meaning of life for all
To journal and jont down these things so if one
looses her memory...Which partially I did when I had my Stroke
I got the Pictures and Memories that I captured...
 Too Cute for Words
They Grow up to Quickly.... It was funnnnny funnnnny today I thought was picture day
at school turns out it is next wednsday...
I only order the Class Picture
Cause I take the pictures at home...
So the girls were just Extra Extra Extra Cute that Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment