Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Audree Kamille Thomas

 Audree's first day of 4th grade Yes I know Our Honeycomb is growing up so big
Alot has been changed with Audree
She woke up one day and was like I am going to be mature
and responsible
I am going to Help my Mom and Dad and do the Best I can...
She has done a a 180 on us
I couldn't be more pleased and BLESSED with her progress
her attitude and her strength and will power.
Most of you know Audree as overally active and in your face
She still is over ally active and in your face but not in an annoying way...
I can say that lightly cause I am her mom...
Her Teacher name is Ms. Horne and she loves Audree
and Audree LoVes her... HURRAY
I never thought we would be able to replace Ms. Girego her teacher
last year that really cared about Audree and so to say stepped in Audree's shoes
But We Did
Audree has had alot of teachers in her life already
Some have been good and some have been bad.
I think it has alot to do with giving her the opportunity to make her own choices and she will in the end know the consequence good or bad.
She LoVes to play with Pet Shop and she uses her imagination and her surroundings around her to use as pet shops supplies...
She asked me during the summer if I had toothpicks... I asked ummm Yes but what for
She said so that she could use them to make Tooth Brushes for her pet shops...
Other things that she has made is Lamp Tops for them and with cotton balls sleeping bags with a cut square of fabric... She uses bottle caps and milk carton lids for the plates and bowels.
Audree loves Math now... She use to hate it and didn't want to do it
Now that she is understanding her math she whizzes through it
She has always been a good speller and reader
LoVes Nature and Science cant get enough of that
Animal Planet some of the CraZy shows she watches I wonder
But all in all if that is what she likes I am not here to try to changed that...
Audree is Audree
LoVe her to Pieces
 Strutting her Stuff as usual... For me a Photographer and doing it as a Passion these girls have gotten use to the pictures and getting them taken... Cant really blame me considering when I was her age and even younger my mom never took pictures of us kids...
So I make it a priority Plus when I got my business and my passion it
fits perfect...
 Over the Years I have educated myself to enhance pictures ... I will have to say I LoVe how much more it brings the pictures out and tells a story....
 Audree is always ready to learn new things...
She loves to ride her bike to school that she got for her birthday from
Grandma and Pappa Bock
ThanXs again Mom and Dad
 Audree loves taking pictures herself and cam cording stuff
She is getting into the whole downloading her images and movies
and I am now taking her aside and teaching her the ropes of
editing and enhancing pictures
I downloaded the same program I use on her lamp top...
Beautiful Audree Kamille
She has been so excited to write her full name...
She loves cursive writing she says
look mom your not the only one that writes hieroglyphics...
Speaking of which Audree handwriting is getting so much more readable and she is taking her time at her every move as in school work and so forth
She says she likes to hear the positive comments
Which I DON'T Blame her at all...
And I say Hey if the kid needs the praise to continue this
goal and behavior and see that smile on her face...
I will take it ANY DAY NIGHT EVENING... YOU get the jest...

No comments:

Post a Comment