Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ivee MaryBeth Thomas

Ivee MaryBeth a Joy For sure... Oh How she was meant to be the last child we had...
She is everything and more than we can asked for AND NOT ASKED FOR...
She can be as Sweet as a Lollipop and than the next day as SOUR as a Lemon Head... Which I do have to say I still LoVe me some Lemon Heads... Ivee has started her adventures and curiosity that is for sure
She loves to play and We Cant get enough of her SINGING... LOVES TO SING AND DANCE doesnt have a care in her life where she is doing it... I LoVe that about all the girls... They show there true colors and they don't care how people judge them or how they get looked at... But of course we teach them time and place for it...
Ivee loves to play with her sisters and play like she is a Kitty... She makes all kinds of kitty sounds and talks like one... She is learning how to write her name... When Lillee went to get tested for kindergarten the teacher was asking lillee question and Ivee was answering them along with her... The teacher asked Lillee when is your birthday Lillee response... April 20 2007 and that is when it is spring time... Ivee just a second after that said Dec 9th and winter time when the snow is outside is my birthday...
She has learned from the Best Her 3 older sisters have made me so proud.... He he he h with a sarcastic sinister laugh behind that last sentence... She knows how to look at you when she wants something and you already say No... She knows what to say when it is bedtime and she doesn't want to be alone... Well She just doesn't know We already went through this with One Kid... Little Miss Lillee... and well I gave into Lillee too... I got to come up with a Better plan for Ivee.. Or I wont be getting any sleep... She said that if she gets DREAM LIGHTS she will sleep in her room along with the paint color being green her favorite of all colors in the rainbow... I haven't been able to sleep ... At least I got Lillee taken care of No More Night terrors and restless sleep nights... Now just need to work on Ivee...
Ivee can ride a Bike with Training wheels and ride a two wheeled scooter... Again something I couldn't do at her age... She is starting to take on interest of the computer and programs... She wants to go to ABS mouse.com... and wants her mom to make her a DS out of wood blocks for her to play... Hey I can DO THAT...She acts alot older for her age it is still hard for us to understand what she is saying sometimes... I kid you not Lillee and Ivee have an english accent... Cuter than Cuteness...but hard to understand if you don't talk to Ivee as much as I do or her close family friends...
She never really smiled after she turned I would say Two years old went through those terrible two's
So I have had to work with her on her smile...
Ok Ivee Smile and she would turn away...
Ok Ivee try again See look at mom... She says YOu Look silly...
So this is the Best We came up on..
Ivee knows how to get what she wants.... and the older girls are taking notes... Do we have our work cut out for us... YOU BET YA... but I wouldn't have it any other way...
When I was pregnant with Ivee I was determined that I was having a Mini Erik I was having mY Boy I wanted so badly... When I found out I was having a Girl.... My heart jumped out of my chest and back in again... I saw her up on the ultrasound screen and fell instantly in love... I didn't care that my beautiful miracle was a baby girl instead of a boy... Now My Thought was Names... Well that didn't take long..
I wanted to call her Evee the name I had picked out for Audree before
things changed...
Than Erik Said what About Ivee
Fell instatley in LoVe
Than I knew it was my Last I wanted my Best Friend My Mom's
name in there and Erik Said
Mary after his Mom's middle name Which she didn't care to much for...
and Beth after my mom... Which My mom said Beth should of came first....
OH BEHAVE YOu TWO...
So Ivee MaryBeth it was and will be for ever...
We didn't get our Boy
But we got the Best of the Best
Our Girls
They LoVed to get Dolled Up
and at the same time get all Mudded Up
Ivee is just like her Daddy when he was that age
No Fear in that little girl
Climbs and does dare devil things
She keeps me on my toes
She likes to do all kinds of stuff...
 Our Perfect Bunch of DAUGTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment